Insurance / Healthcare.gov Marketplace Assistance
Communicating with PHC through the Patient Web Portal and Mobile App
The PHC Patient Web Portal allows you to securely access your patient information and communicate directly with PHC. With the Web Portal, you can:
- Access your health record
- Send us messages
- Request refills from the PHC pharmacy
- Pay your bill and review your statements
- Request Appointments
- View your appointment history and visit summaries
- Review your medication lists and labs
- Gain access to all of the same information for your children under the age of 13 (ask or front desk for help setting this up)
Is there a mobile app I can use to access this portal?
Yes! Once you have logged into the Web Portal (click here to log in) you can download the "Healow" App and conveniently connect your account.
How do I get signed up for the PHC Patient Web Portal?
For assistance setting up your portal account or resetting your password, please call our main line at 406-258-4789 and we will be happy to assist you!
During regular clinic hours our support staff is available by phone. Staff will communicate patient concerns and questions to healthcare providers, and providers will get back to patients at their earliest opportunity. Outside of regular hours and on weekends or holidays, our answering service can take and forward non-urgent messages or forward calls to on-call providers who will assist patients with urgent needs.